Planning tools for Interaction
In tutorial we performed a text description step by step exercise. The text description was then transferred into a flowchart. We were referred to a PDF ‘Flowcharts’ that provided the standard flowcharting symbols.
Prepare a step-by-step text description for cooking toast Include as much detail as possible. Assume you have bread and a toaster. Below is the step by step description.
1.Plug toaster into powerpoint
2.Turn toaster on
3. Choose the time and temperature of toasting using the dial
4.Grab the number of pieces of bread you want to toast
5.Place one slice in each slot of the toaster
6.Hold down the dial and wait for bread to be toasted
7.When the toast pops up it means its finished
8. Wait a couple of seconds for toast to cool down to reduce chances of burning hands.
9.If toast is undercooked, adjust the time and temperature of toaster
10.Hold down the dial and wait for bread to be toasted more.
11. If bread is toasted satisfactorily to your liking and it has not popped up, press the cancel button.
12. Grab toast and present on plate
13. Choose toppings and enjoy.
Below is the flowchart that was created.